The League was asked to write a step-by-step guide on how to do something–a challenge I called “How to Destroy the Death Star.” Just as I suspected, the League is made up of some pretty interesting folks. Check it out…
- How to Obtain Definitive Proof that Bigfoot exists
- How to Toast Pop-Tarts
- How to Ruin Star Trek for Television & Film
- How to Read a Book Like Me
- How to Make a Good Justice League Movie
- How to Find Your Prince
- How to Install and Play a Computer Game… in 1995
- How to Create Your Own SyFy Original Movie Title
- How to Wear a Ball Cap the Old School Way, Featuring DJ Jazzy Jeff
- How to Build a LEGO Minifig display Shelf
- How To Prove your Body Generates Electricity
- How to Draw the GodBeast’s Vampire Bat Armorvor
- How to Take a Man into Victoria’s Secret
Some of us took the task literally and wrote instructions on How to Destroy the Death Star:
- Primordial Badger’s Media Hoarde
- Of Flying Monkeys and Ewoks oh my!
- Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang
- Lair of the Dork Horde
A Note to the League
As many of you are already aware, last week a fellow member of the League suffered a tremendous loss. I would ask each of you to head over to this post by Brother Midnight at the Green Plastic Squirtgun. Allen has been a big part of the League and is always ready with a friendly comment. He’s going through an ordeal right now and needs all the support we can give him. Whether it’s a comment on his site or a quick email, do something to let him know that he’s not alone.
Remember, to stay a League member in good standing, you should add some links to your fellow League members in your post to help spread the love. I’ll post the new topic later today!
Don’t forget, if you sign up for the Cool & Collected email newsletter, you will get a reminder on Mondays about the new League topic.
If you’re playing along at home and want to join the League, all you need is a love of pop culture and a blog. Come join the fun, and tell your friends!